I am currently loving pairing fig with Persian fetta! #canberra #cooking #cbr #food #foodie #foodblog #salad
Another dish that I loved from Podfood so much that I had to recreate it. Obviously not much to it, the main ingredients are in the title.
- Persian fetta (I bought one that was marinated with lemon and capers)
- Salad green mix or rocket
- Fresh figs (currently available at both farmers markets for $5 a bag
- Wash the salad greens, dry in a salad spinner and arrange in a salad bowl.
- Wash figs and cut them in half and arrange evenly across the top.
- Using two teaspoons drop small chunks of Persian fetta in between figs. I usually dress the salad with some of the oil from the Persian fetta.
- Don’t bogart the salad